[LAA] [ANN] Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard 0.4.0 released
pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 12:18:10 UTC 2011
Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is a MIDI events generator and receiver. It
doesn't produce any sound by itself, but can be used to drive a MIDI
synthesizer (either hardware or software, internal or external). You can use
the computer's keyboard to play MIDI notes, and also the mouse. You can use
the Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard to display the played MIDI notes from another
instrument or MIDI file player.
* Touch screen support (multi-touch) if it is supported by the OS and hardware.
* RtMIDI-1.0.14 with Jack MIDI support.
* New network MIDI driver (UDP multicast) compatible with IpMIDI and QmidiNet.
* New platform: Symbian^3 port.
* New translations: Dutch by Wouter Reckman, and Swedish by Magnus Johansson.
* Fixed a crash when changing the octave base while channel is 10.
Thanks to Mike Cookson for the report.
* New build options:
* RTMIDI_DRIVER: selects the RtMIDI backend. Default depends on the OS.
Allowed values: ALSA, JACK, COREMIDI, IRIX, WINMM, NET.
* PROGRAM_NAME: selects the executable name.
Minimum requirements for all platforms: CMake 2.8 and Qt 4.6
Please use the mailing list <vmpk-devel at lists.sourceforge.net> for questions and comments. Thanks.
Copyright (C) 2008-2011, Pedro López-Cabanillas and others
License: GPL v3
More information about the Linux-audio-announce