[LAA] Linux Audio Conference 2012 at CCRMA - proceedings and videos now available

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Tue Apr 24 20:36:11 UTC 2012

On 04/11/2012 07:55 PM, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> Hi *!
>

> On behalf of the conference organizers, we would like to invite you to
> join the Linux Audio Conference 2012, kindly hosted by the Center for
> Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA) at Stanford University.
>
> The conference will start tomorrow, Thursday April 12, at 10:00 PST
> (that's UTC - 0700). Please refer to the schedule at
>
> http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2012/program
>
> for detailed information.

thanks to robin gareus, who not only designed and implemented the most
kick-ass video workflow we ever had and integrated it with the sweetest
conference database system we ever had, but also ran his machines day
and nite to re-encode our video dumps, you can now surf to

   http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2012/program

and enjoy the results of a very intense four days at ccrma: slides,
papers, and videos of all talks and workshops.

best,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net