[LAA] Rivendell v2.2.0

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Fri Aug 31 14:08:22 UTC 2012

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce the availability of Rivendell v2.2.0.  Rivendell is a full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License.

From the NEWS file:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   HPI Enhancements.  Support for setting input modes for AudioScience
   adapters has been added (requires support in the hardware as well).

   Scripting Enhancements.  The rdcollect(1) script has been modified
   to allow multiple source files to be used.

   Report Enhancements.  It is now possible to filter data for reports
   by Group membership as well as Service and Host.  A new 'Music Summary'
   report has also been added.

   New Traffic System Preset.  A preset for 'WideOrbit Traffic' has been
   added.

   New Rivendell Loadable Module.  An 'rlm_padpoint' RLM has been added
   that can be used to send PAD data to a PadPoint processor system.

   Multiple bug fixes.  See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 207, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions.  To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Cheers!

|          A room without books is like a body without a soul.            |
|                                         -- Cicero                       |