[LAA] [ANN] Radium V1.9.6
k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Wed Nov 21 17:24:04 UTC 2012
Radium is a music editor with a new and better interface.
It's inspired by trackers, but has fewer limitations and uses graphics
to show musical data.
Source code repository:
Most important changes 1.9.1 -> 1.9.6:
* Undo sample change
* Text looks better.
* Upgrade bdw-gc to 7.2d
* Play block when pressing "Alt Gr" or Right Shift alone.
* Menu improvements and clean ups.
* Gradient color tempo-show track.
* Midi Input port can be configured.
* Radium window icon
* Filename is shown for the Sampler Instrument and the FluidSynth
* Current "chip" (mixer object) is drawn in more distinct colors.
* Fixed release value in Sampler instrument.
* Notes can be added while playing. (works quite okay)
* Keyboard is functional in the font and color setting windows.
* Menu option to configure system font.
* GUI should look okay also for other system font sizes than 8.
* Chip (mixer object) name is updated properly.
* Demo-song clean-up.
* The looks when zoomin in on a single line is cleaner. (Left shift +
* Never expand editor area when changing track width
* Various build fixes from Dominique Michel
* Use system font size for menues, not 8
* Adjust slider text position
* Dont crash if loading plugin fails
* Give editor keyboard-focus when clicking it
* Option to set number of lines to scroll when adding notes. (suggested
by Florian Paul Schmidt)
(Ctrl-1, Ctrl-2, etc. similar to Renoise)
* Right click to reset slider value
* Properly load samples. (Thanks to Erik de Castro Lopo for explaining
the libsndfile API)
* Avoid playing samples two times (almost exactly on top of each other)
when clicking the filename of a sample. (Bug found by Florian Paul
* Make bindir and libdir overridable in the Makefile. Requested by
Dominique Michel to easier make ebuilds for Radium.
* Support several paths in LADSPA_PATH (Bug reported by Florian Paul
* Fix readline build errors (Bug reported by Florian Paul Schmidt)
More information about the Linux-audio-announce