[LAA] Jalv 1.2.0
d at drobilla.net
Sun Oct 14 23:04:01 UTC 2012
Jalv 1.2.0 is out. Jalv is a simple but fully featured LV2 host for
Jack. It runs LV2 plugins and exposes their ports as Jack ports,
essentially making any LV2 plugin function as a Jack application.
This release makes several improvements, upgrading is recommended.
Download and more available at http://drobilla.net/software/jalv/
* Tune UI update rate and ring size based on JACK rate and MIDI buffer
size to handle the handle the maximum message rate the plugin can
* Support lv2:sampleRate control ports.
* Tolerate loading presets with port values that aren’t xsd:decimal
* Notify plugins of Jack transport changes by sending events
(an atom:Blank with properties from the LV2 time extension)
* Refuse to instantiate plugins which require unsupported features
* Support LV2 buf-size extension (with all features)
* Add Gtk3 UI
* Port to MinGW
* Fix Jack Session support
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Linux-audio-announce