[LAA] njconnect 1.2

Pawel xj at wp.pl
Tue Apr 2 20:03:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

njconnect v.1.2 coming out , I want the world to know, got to let it show , it coming out ;-)

Well ..  njconnect is ncurses jack connection manager, you can get it from here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/njconnect/

.. but it is also available in Arch AUR, and for sure in Slitaz distro where package is maintained personally by me ;-)

Changes since 1.0:
- Show DSP load and is jack in RT mode
- Fix for quit , when jack is not running (thanks for report G.raud Meyer)
- small GUI optimizations
- Make note in README about jslist.h (thanks for report from Clever Pereira)
- Expand port name to 128 (onace again thanks to Peter Nelson for report)
- Fix 4 getting connections (thanks for report and sugession from Peter Nelson)
- fix for clear line in help/message line (thanks me for report ;-)

... OFC thanks to Nile Rodgers for great music that accompanied me while I wrote this ;-)

Best Regards
Pawel