[LAA] JChordBox 0.5b
eleandar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 15:50:52 UTC 2013
I'm happy to announce the release of JChordBox 0.5b !
JChordBox is a MIDI musical accompaniement generator software. It is a java
Giving a chord progression and a music style (containing music templates
also called grooves), JChordBox generates a MIDI backing track.
- build music templates from a MIDI file by adding markers to delimit each
- songs written in XML format (chord progression)
- mainly command line oriented : (GenerateSong, CreateStyleFromMidiFile,
- provides java API for future WYSIWYG software integration.
- interactive text user interface called SongPlayer that can play MIDI
files and JChordBox song (runs in terminal)
- french and english translations
Screenshot, download section and help (forum, mailing list) on sourceforge
Home page and user guide:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-announce