[LAA] Jalv 1.4.2
d at drobilla.net
Fri Aug 9 14:46:27 UTC 2013
Jalv 1.4.2 is out. Jalv is a simple but fully featured LV2 host for
Jack. It runs LV2 plugins and exposes their ports as Jack ports,
essentially making any LV2 plugin function as a Jack application.
More about Jalv: http://drobilla.net/software/jalv
This version fixes some bugs, and supports plugin specified buffer sizes
for advanced plugin:UI communication.
* Fix crash when running "jalv" with bad command line arguments
* Fix potential crash with UIs and debug printing
* Fix parameter changes with Qt UI
* Nicer printing of atom messages with -d
* Add command-line option to control UI update frequency
* Support rsz:minimumSize for atom and event ports
* Fix default setting for non-sequential enumeration ports
(patch from Robin Gareus)
* Work around Gtk bug for labels on sliders (patch from Robin Gareus)
* Upgrade to waf 1.7.11
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Linux-audio-announce