[LAA] DrumGizmo 0.9.5 released [LAC2014 release]

Lars Muldjord muldjordlars at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 19:30:34 UTC 2014

We're very proud to announce the immediate availability of DrumGizmo
version 0.9.5!

This release features a completely overhauled drum kit editor and the
complete implementation of floating velocity groups with new drum
kits. Keep in mind that no kits using the new format exist at the time
of release. Loading a current kit will use the old fixed velocity
groups as usual. We will create new versions of our kits as quickly as
possible.

The most prominent features included in this release are:
 - Multichannel support implemented and enabled
 - Complete drum kit editor overhaul
   - Now uses floating velocity groups
   - Autodetection of hits is now realtime and completely redesigned
   - Play through detected samples in sequence at the push of a button
   - New volume fader
 - Plus the usual pile of bug fixes and optimizations

Download it from http://www.drumgizmo.org

Visit us at the official irc channel at the Freenode network. Channel
name is #DrumGizmo. We would love to hear from you.

// The DrumGizmo team