[LAA] Announcing LibreMusicProduction.com

Gabriel Nordeborn gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 10:18:53 UTC 2014

Hey everyone!

It's our great pleasure to announce Libre Music Production (
http://www.libremusicproduction.com). Libre Music Production (LMP) is a web
portal and resource aimed at helping you make music using free and open
source software. While the portal was initially developed by a small group
of people, the aim and ambition is that LMP becomes a community project
where we all help out in building a great resource for making music using
FLOSS software. At launch we have over 10k words worth of articles and
guides, as well as a little over 2 hours of recorded video material.

We've prepared a press release that details more about this project at:
http://libremusicproduction.com/pressrelease

We'd greatly appreciate any help in spreading the word about this resource,
as well as any help with contributing content and so on. Please feel free
to copy+paste the press release as you'd like, and thank you very much for
any help!

Any other feedback is also greatly appreciated. Please use the contact
forms on the website :)

Have a nice day!