[LAA] Rivendell 2.7.0

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Fri Jan 17 17:46:06 UTC 2014

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce the availability of Rivendell v2.7.0.  Rivendell is a full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License.

From the NEWS file:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   Cart Label Customization.  It is now possible to customize the fields
   displayed in the Button Log widgets in RDAirPlay and RDCartSlots by
   means of templates defined in the 'Display Settings' section of
   RDAdmin->ManageHosts->RDAirPlay.

   RLM API Extensions.  Added support for 'Outcue' and 'Description' fields
   to the RLM API.

   'Limit Searches' Configuration.  Added the ability to specify the
   state of the 'Show Only First 100 Matches' checkbox in RDLibrary at
   module startup.

   Log Description Template.  Added the ability to generate custom log
   descriptions by means of a template specified in RDAdmin->ManageServices.

   CD Ripper Optimizations.  Optimized CD ripping to work faster and
   more reliably.

   Updated Spanish [es] Translation.  Provided by Luigino Bracci
   <lbracci at gamil.com>.

   Import Format Support.  Added support for AIFF audio file imports.

   RDMarkerSet Utility.  Added an rdmarkerset(8) command-line utility
   to allow Start/End Library markers to be modified on a bulk basis.

   Various bug fixes.  See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 231, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions.  To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Cheers!

|    Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the road.     |
|                                          -- Anonymous                   |