[LAA] DrumGizmo 0.9.6 released
muldjordlars at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:09:25 UTC 2014
We're very proud to announce the immediate availability of DrumGizmo
New features / fixes include:
- 64bit dll for Windows. Loading of bigger kits now possible if you
have the ram for it.
- Better spread of velocities for instruments with few samples. This
was especially a problem with the cymbals in MuldjordKit2.
- Possible fix for the bug where certain hits would seem to disappear.
Please re-report this if you still experience it!
- Possible fix for the bug where all hits got played at highest
velocity. Please re-report this if you still experience it!
- Bug fixes! If you had a problem with 0.9.5, please try out 0.9.6 and
let us know if you still have the same problem.
The drumkit editor DGEdit is now split out into its own project. More
info on this soon.
Download it from http://www.drumgizmo.org
Visit us at the official irc channel at the Freenode network. Channel
name is #DrumGizmo. We would love to hear from you.
// The DrumGizmo team
More information about the Linux-audio-announce