[LAA] MIDA 0.4.2 released

Mark Karpov markkarpov at opmbx.org
Sun Apr 19 08:17:44 UTC 2015

Optimization and cosmetic changes:

* introduced simplifications on the level of internal language;

* changed default values of some parameters;

* some characters have been replaced with pretty Unicode symbols;

* improved manual.

In my opinion now MIDA is more or less mature and I want to try to
create similar tool (language) for algorithmic automation for various
DAWs. I could use significant portion of MIDA code for it, not sure when
it will available. If you're interested and you have any
ideas/propositions please email me.

----

MIDA is a minimalistic declarative language for algorithmic generation
of MIDI files. MIDA can help you create variative elements in your music
in a very simple way. More about it here: https://mrkkrp.github.io/mida/

----

GitHub repository: https://github.com/mrkkrp/mida