[LAA] QjackCtl 0.4.0 is out!
Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org
Wed Jul 15 15:16:22 UTC 2015
as in through the hottest of summers--as southerners can't even
wait--here comes part one:
QjackCtl 0.4.0 (summer'15) is out!
though aside that everybody knows this already,
QjackCtl is a (maybe not so any more but) simple Qt  application
to control the JACK  sound server, for the Linux Audio infrastructure.
- source tarball:
- source package:
- binary packages:
- Some windows fixes added (patch by Kjetil Matheussen, thanks).
- Most advanced Setup/Settings are moved into new Setup/Advanced
settings tab; limit range for the real-time priority setting, now having
6 as absolute minimum valid value (after patches by Robin Gareus, thanks).
- A new top-level widget window geometry state save and restore
sub-routine is now in effect (EXPERIMENTAL)
- Delayed geometry setup for widget windows upon startup has been
deprecated and scrapped altogether.
- Setup/settings dialog tab is going into some layout changes; also got
rid of old patchbay auto-refresh timer cruft, which was previously
- New socket names are now automatically inferred from selected client
names while on the Patchbay widget, Socket dialog.
- Fixed for some strict tests for Qt4 vs. Qt5 configure builds.
- German (de) translation update (by Guido Scholz, thanks).
QjackCtl stands free, still open-source software, distributed under
the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL ) version 2 or later.
Weblog (upstream support):
 QjackCtl - A JACK Audio Connection Kit Qt GUI Interface
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 GPL - GNU General Public License
Enjoy && have a whole hot'ta Summer'15 fun!
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela
More information about the Linux-audio-announce