[LAA] New Yoshimi Release :)

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Mon Sep 28 17:32:26 UTC 2015

We are pleased to announce the release of Yoshimi V1.3.6

Principal features for this release are the introduction of controls from the
command line, covering many setup options, as well as extensive
root/bank/instrument management. Some of these new controls are also available
to MIDI via new NRPNs.

Vector control has been extended so that there are four independent 'features'
that each axis can control,

ALSA audio has had a makeover, and will now work at your sound card's best bit
depth - not just 16 bit (as it used to be).

In the 'examples' directory there is a complete song set, 'OutThere.mid' and
'OutThere.xmz'. Together these produce a fairly complex 12 part tune that makes
Yoshimi work quite hard.

More information on these and other features are in the 'doc' directory.

Yoshimi source code can be obtained either from:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/yoshimi
or:
https://github.com/Yoshimi/yoshimi

Our mailing list is now: