[LAA] [ANN] Radium V4
k.s.matheussen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:15:34 UTC 2016
Radium is a music editor with a new type of interface. It's inspired by
but also uses graphics to show musical data. Radium also has piano roll
and MIDI sequencing features, and various semi-esoteric features such as
Pure Data and Faust.
Demonstration video byTobias Lutzenkirchen showing some
of the features: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhwmT0G5EwM
Demonstration video showing developing Faust programs inside Radium:
Some more classic 8 bit 4 channel tracker modules played in Radium:
Changes between 3.8.2 and 4.0.0:
* MIDI Learn and automation recording.
* "Chance" effect.
* More buses and voices.
* Faster graphics.
* Ping-pong loop and reverse.
* Faust development instrument. Changing the code changes the sound in
* Progress window when loading songs.
* Option to save song with embedded samples.
* Include automation from other instruments.
* Plugin delay compensation.
* Solo mode for mixer objects.
* System equalizer includes high pass filter.
* More than one simultaneous MIDI input port.
* Allow automation from other instruments in tracks.
* Hear notes when editing the piano roll.
* Player is almost never stopped anymore when editing.
* Notify user if it takes a long time to read sample directory.
* Paint automation and peaks on sliders with sub-pixel accuracy.
* Sample browser bookmarks.
* Colors are more configurable.
* Improved mixer graphics.
* Show visually when a note continues playing into the next block.
* Popup menu options for whether to continue playing note into next block.
* Show native VST GUIs on top of all other windows.
* Various graphic rendering issues.
* Possible to change play position while playing.
* Option to clone instruments.
* Option to automatically scroll down after pasting range.
* Optionally edit effects and cents by text instead of graphics, like in
* Allow fx from other patches than the track patch
* Play note when creating / moving note in pianoroll
* Never stop player when editing
* Many bug fixes and smaller improvements.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-announce