[LAA] [ANN] Radium 4.4.4
k.s.matheussen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:17:05 UTC 2017
Radium is a vertical music editor. Radium is inspired by trackers, but uses
more graphics to show musical data. Radium also supports MIDI sequencing
and hard disk recording.
Radium has features like smooth scrolling, zooming, automation, piano roll,
embedded Pure Data (Pd), and embedded Faust.
Screenshot of the new mixer interface added since last announcement:
(somewhat inspired by the mixer in Ardour)
A new classic 8 bit 4 channel tracker module played in Radium:
Demonstration video by Tobias Lutzenkirchen showing some
of the features: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhwmT0G5EwM
Demonstration video showing developing Faust programs inside Radium:
Changes between 4.3.0 and 4.4.4:
* A new and more traditional mixer, in addition to the already existing
* Optionally show mixer strip of current instrument in the left or right
part of the main window.
* By default, record audio files into a sub directory of the song file.
* Fix Ctrl key on OS X. Don't use Cmd to slow down mouse movement.
* Fix high CPU usage when using an Intel GFX driver and the Radium window
is not visible.
* Linux: Fix running Radium if the full path contains space.
* Show message during startup if there are errors in the keyboard
* Scale UI better when changing system font size.
* Sequencer improvements:
* Several UI improvements.
* Improved graphics.
* Optional smooth scrolling.
* Support automations.
* Fix import Fasttracker modules.
* Exclusively select mute/solo/bypass when ctrl-clicking.
* Draw colored border around mute buttons when an instrument is implicitly
* Add portamento effect to the sampler.
* Options to quickly select a random sample file.
* 282 other smaller bug fixes and new features.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-announce