[LAA] [LAU] [LAD] Guitarix 0.35.4 released

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Wed Jul 5 10:19:24 UTC 2017

Guitarix release 0.35.4

Guitarix is a tube amplifier simulation for
jack (Linux), with an additional mono and a stereo effect rack.
Guitarix includes a large list of LV2 and LADSPA plugins, and support
LADSPA / LV2 plugs as well in it's racks.

The guitarix engine is designed for LIVE usage, and feature ultra fast,
glitch and click free preset switching and is full Midi and remote
controllable (the Web UI is not included in the distributed tar ball).

This release removes the dependency to webkitgtk-1.0, which is
deprecated in most distributions those day's.

Instead the old Preset Web Browser, Guitarix use now Gio::File to fill
the new Online Preset Menu were you could inform you about the presets
and select them for downloading from

https://musical-artifacts.com/

Thanks to lfzawacki (Lucas) for develop and provide the json API for
this excellent service side.

https://github.com/lfzawacki/musical-artifacts

Refer to our project page for more information:
http://guitarix.org

Download Site:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

Forum:
http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/forum/

Consider visiting our forum or leaving a message on
guitarix-developer at lists.sourceforge.net

regards
hermann