[LAA] Qtractor 0.8.2 - A Stickier Tauon release
Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org
Wed May 10 17:04:01 UTC 2017
And now for something ultimately pretty much expected: the Qstuff*
pre-LAC2017  release frenzy wrap up!
Qtractor 0.8.2 (a stickier tauon) is released!
- Track-name uniqueness is now being enforced, by adding an
auto-incremental number suffix whenever necessary.
- Attempt to raise an internal transient file-name registry to prevent
automation/curve files to proliferate across several session load/save
- Track-height resizing now meets immediate visual feedback.
- A brand new user preference global option is now available:
View/Options.../Plugins/Editor/Select plug-in's editor (GUI) if more
than one is available.
- More gradient eye-candy on main track-view and piano-roll canvases,
now showing left and right edge fake-shadows.
- Fixed the time entry spin-boxes when changing time offset or length
fields in BBT time format that goes across any tempo/time-signature
- French (fr) translation update (by Olivier Humbert, thanks).
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package:
- binary packages:
Wiki (help still wanted!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 Linux Audio Conference
 LAC2017 at UJM-St.Etienne, May 18–21 2017
Enjoy && Have fun, always.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
More information about the Linux-audio-announce