[LAA] [ANN] jack_capture 0.9.72
k.s.matheussen at gmail.com
Thu May 11 16:28:42 UTC 2017
jack_capture is a program for recording soundfiles with jack.
The default operation of the program is executed by writing "jack_capture"
in the terminal without any extra command line options:
...which will record what you hear in your loudspeakers
into a stereo wav file. But it has lots of other features as well.
Project page: https://github.com/kmatheussen/jack_capture
Download from http://archive.notam02.no/arkiv/src/?C=M;O=D
Changes 0.9.71 -> 0.9.72:
* Print warning in case user overwrites existing file.
* Use execvp, not execv. Also print strerror() if execvp failed. Fix for
time machine mode.
* Support OSX (Luciano Iammarino)
* Some tsan fixes
* replace static .wav suffix with correct soundfile_format (Sebastian
* Silence unused parameter warnings from gcc 4.8
* Warn about unable to set SCHED_OTHER process using setpriority(), not a
* Compilation patches from debian
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-announce