[LAA] Rivendell v2.19.0

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Thu Feb 22 20:44:08 CET 2018

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce the availability of Rivendell v2.19.0.  Rivendell is a full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License.

From the NEWS file:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   Log Locking. Implemented a system-wide protocol to prevent changes
   made to a log on one host from being inadvertently overwritten from
   another host.

   Log Importation Changes. Changed music and traffic importation so that
   parent link events are still visible in linked logs.

   Added the ability to specify automatic log deletion on the basis of
   either the Creation Date or Air Date of the log.

   Fixed a bug in rdlibrary(1) that caused evergreen cart/cuts to fail
   to be highlighted in the correct color.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 275, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions.  To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

http://www.rivendellaudio.org <http://www.rivendellaudio.org/>

Cheers!