[LAA] Qtractor 0.9.1 - A Pre-LAC2018 Release Frenzy Finale!
Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue May 29 19:12:56 CEST 2018
The Pre-LAC2018  release frenzy is now complete...
Qtractor 0.9.1 (pre-lac2018 beta) is out!
- Displaying MIDI note(on) events as diamonds instead of simple
rectangles (aka. Drum Mode) is now being introduced as an optional MIDI
track property (Drums) and as a MIDI clip editor (piano-roll) visual
option (cf. View/Drum Mode).
- Extended multi-selection is now supported on all the Connections
client/port lists, allowing for multiple (dis)connections at once.
- Added LV2 UI sample-rate option support.
- Always reset all internal dedicated MIDI controllers, eg. MIDI track
volume (CC#7) and panning (CC#10), on Transport/Panic and after
rendering export to aud1io (ie. Track/Export Tracks/Audio...) as needed
to reset MIDI instrument plugins to nominal session state.
- Fix, detect and preserve MIDI Bank-select method across MIDI
track/clips editing operations.
- Fixed MIDI track and clip note min/max display range while recording
and also when duplicating tracks.
- Added "All files (*.*)" filter to every file requestor dialog,
- The tiny zoom-magnifier icons have been revamped.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- binary package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- AppImage  packages:
Wiki (help wanted, always!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
 LAC2018 at c-base_Berlin, June 7–10 2018
Enjoy && Keep the fun. Always.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
More information about the Linux-audio-announce