[LAA] [ANN] Enter the FM Challenge this weekend and have a chance to win a MOD Duo

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Thu Oct 11 20:13:56 CEST 2018

Hey everyone,

the Open Source Music FM Synthesizer Challenge is in full swing, we
already have a few tracks for you to listen to and voting starts on
Monday 15th Oct:

https://fmchallenge.osamc.de/vote/

But you still have a whole weekend to make a track and enter the
competition and have a chance to *win a MOD Duo*!

Yes, that's right, MOD Devices has offered to give away a MOD Duo to the
winner of the first place in the competition!

Check out our prizes page, to learn about the MOD Duo and MOD Devices:

https://fmchallenge.osamc.de/prizes/

The company has kindly asked me to draw special attention to their MOD
Labs community program, which I am happy to do. More information about
this program can be found here:

https://www.moddevices.com/community/modlabs

The Operator,

Christopher Arndt