[LAA] Last chance to vote for your favourite FM Challenge tracks! Prize raffle!

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Mon Oct 22 16:40:25 CEST 2018

There are only two days (and some) left to vote for your favourite
tracks in The Open Source Music FM Synthesizer Challenge:

https://fmchallenge.osamc.de/vote/

We have 15 fantastic entries, please show your appreciation by voting.
So far we have 28 voters. Can we reach 50 or 60?!

As an incentive, we'll GIVE AWAY one license of the Cadmium synthesizer
by LHI Audio to a voter selected by draw. See the "Prizes" page for more
information:

https://fmchallenge.osamc.de/prizes/

See you at the Sonoj Convention!

--