[LAA] reMID v0.3 released

Spencer Jackson ssjackson71 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 08:10:01 CEST 2019

Hey all:
Even though I didn't get it done in time for the great linux audio release
day earlier this week (fondly known as the big L.A.R.D), I hope this
offering of free freedom will still be accepted.

I found some flaws in the voice deactivation improvements from the last
release, especially if using a patch with a long release (which I hadn't
before). As part of this, I've removed a few loops in the code so there may
be some small amount of performance gain. In addition this release adds a
couple patches (with long releases surprisingly).

It is recommended all users and packagers upgrade asap.

Enjoy!

https://github.com/ssj71/reMID.lv2/releases/tag/v0.3
<https://github.com/ssj71/reMID.lv2/releases/tag/v0.2>

reMID is a MIDI implementation of a MOS8580/6581 SID chip (Commodore64)
using the reSID library. It includes support for scripted instruments that
allow complex sonic control of the chip.