[LAA] GlassCoder v0.9.23

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Mon Aug 5 20:12:25 CEST 2019

I’m pleased to announce the next public release of GlassCoder, a
minimalist live audio encoder. In addition to streaming to IceCast and
Shoutcast stream aggregators, GlassCoder is capable of generating live
HLS streams and publishing them to any standard HTTP server. It is
available under the GNU Public License version 2.

>From the NEWS file:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   JACK Support. Added a '--jack-gain=' switch to glasscoder(1) to
   allow insertion of a fixed gain before the encoding stage.

   Shoutcast Support. Fixed a bug in glasscoder(1) that made it
   impossible to connect to a Shoutcast server using credentials that
   included a user name.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, including full source code, is available at
https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/GlassCoder.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |