[LAA] Zrythm release v0.5.162 (alpha)

Alexandros Theodotou alex at zrythm.org
Mon Jul 15 01:50:52 CEST 2019

Zrythm v0.5.162 (alpha) has been released!

Release notes:
- IMPORTANT: License change from GPLv3+ to AGPLv3+
- Add cut-clip tool (WIP)
- Add Norwegian in language selection
- Update German translations
- Update Norwegian translations
- Update Japanese translations
- Allow undoable individual MIDI velocity changes
- Add undoable MIDI velocity ramp feature
- Fix some undo/redo bugs
- Refactor of arranger objects
- Fix basic saving/loading of projects
- Fix duplicate projects getting displayed in the project list in some
situations
- Refactor automation tracks

More information and download links on the website[1]. Please share
feedback and bug reports on Savannah[2]. Contributors are welcome -
it's just me and a few translators and occasional testers at the
moment.

Translations are managed using Weblate[3]. Thanks to sub26nico,
trebmuh, Allan Nordhøy, and Waui for their translations into German,
French and Norwegian.

We also have an IRC channel #zrythm on freenode.

[1] https://www.zrythm.org/
[2] https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?group=zrythm
[3] https://hosted.weblate.org/engage/zrythm/

Cheers,