[LAA] Zrythm release v0.5.162 (alpha)
alex at zrythm.org
Mon Jul 15 01:50:52 CEST 2019
Zrythm v0.5.162 (alpha) has been released!
- IMPORTANT: License change from GPLv3+ to AGPLv3+
- Add cut-clip tool (WIP)
- Add Norwegian in language selection
- Update German translations
- Update Norwegian translations
- Update Japanese translations
- Allow undoable individual MIDI velocity changes
- Add undoable MIDI velocity ramp feature
- Fix some undo/redo bugs
- Refactor of arranger objects
- Fix basic saving/loading of projects
- Fix duplicate projects getting displayed in the project list in some
- Refactor automation tracks
More information and download links on the website. Please share
feedback and bug reports on Savannah. Contributors are welcome -
it's just me and a few translators and occasional testers at the
Translations are managed using Weblate. Thanks to sub26nico,
trebmuh, Allan Nordhøy, and Waui for their translations into German,
French and Norwegian.
We also have an IRC channel #zrythm on freenode.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Linux-audio-announce