[LAA] DrumGizmo 0.9.18.1 hotfix released

Bent Bisballe Nyeng deva at aasimon.org
Wed Oct 23 19:25:47 CEST 2019

DrumGizmo 0.9.18.1 hotfix released

We recently discovered a rather annoying bug introduced with version
0.9.17 and once we found out what was causing it we decided to do a
hotfix release.

So, hot in the heels of version 0.9.18, we give you version 0.9.18.1 -
now with a working filebrowser!

Available in a browser near you. [1]

[1]: https://drumgizmo.org/wiki/doku.php?id=changelog:drumgizmo-0.9.18.1