[LAA] Yoshimi Version 1.7.2

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Mon Aug 17 11:24:27 CEST 2020

In brief:

In the voice editors you can now change the width and centre position of random
panning.

Last seen banked instrument can now be highlighted.

There are three more options in LFO type.

In the 'doc' directory we've added a PDF with a brief list of all CCs and NRPNs
that Yoshimi recognises.

All these are of course accessible to the command line.

More details are in /doc/Yoshimi_1.7.2_features.txt

We welcome all help and feedback. We listen and respond to suggestions and
problems.

Yoshimi source code is available from either:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/yoshimi
Or:
https://github.com/Yoshimi/yoshimi

Full build instructions are in 'INSTALL'.

Our list archive is at:
https://www.freelists.org/archive/yoshimi
To post, email to:
yoshimi at freelists.org