[LAA] New B.Oops Glitch Effect Sequencer - First official release
sjaehn at jahnichen.de
Tue Dec 15 19:43:20 CET 2020
the first official version of the new LV2 plugin glitch effect sequencer
B.Oops is just released.
* Multi-effect plugin controlled by a step sequencer pattern
* Apply glitch effects in live or on a sample track
* 24 effects (reverse, chop, stutter, flanger, phaser, wah, wow &
flutter, tape speed, tape stop, scratch, ...)
* Up to 12 effect slots, freely select effects and effect order
* Random effects: 3 different ways of randomization
* Autoplay, host controlled, or MIDI controlled sequencer
Play and have fun!
More information about the Linux-audio-announce