[LAA] Agordejo Release 0.1.1

Laborejo Software Suite info at laborejo.org
Fri Jul 24 14:39:43 CEST 2020

Ladies and Gentlemen,

here is a silly reason for a release: Previously the name of the program was spelled incorrectly. Esperanto "Agordejo" is "the place to set things up" or "the place to configure". But from early on I used "Argodejo". The only release so far was tagged as "proof of concept" so it is not too late to correct the mistake.  There are no code changes.

All online references that I can edit have been corrected already.
Packagers can just delete the old package, if they like.

So here it is:
https://www.laborejo.org/downloads/agordejo-0.1.1.tar.gz

Signature:
https://www.laborejo.org/downloads/agordejo-0.1.1.tar.gz.sig