[LAA] GlassCoder v1.0.1

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed Jun 3 01:29:50 CEST 2020

On behalf of the Rivendell audio community, I’m pleased to announce the first production release of GlassCoder v1.0.1, a minimalist live audio encoder. In addition to streaming to IceCast and Shoutcast stream aggregators, GlassCoder is capable of generating live HLS streams and publishing them to any standard HTTP server. It is available under the GNU Public License version 2.

From the NEWS file:
*** snip snip ***Changes:
   Fixed bugs in glasscoder(1) that affected automatic reconnection to
   Icecast and Shoutcast servers.

   Various minor bugfixes and cleanups. See the 'ChangeLog' for details.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, including full source code, is available at
https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/GlassCoder <https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/GlassCoder>.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |