[LAA] Rivendell v3.4.0

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Tue May 19 17:24:47 CEST 2020

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to
announce the availability of the next production release of the next
major version of Rivendell, 3.4.0. Rivendell is a full-featured radio
automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast
environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License
version 2.

>From the 'NEWS' file:
Changes:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   Edit Event dialog in rdlogmanager(1) - Cleaned up the layout of the
   'Edit Event' dialog in rdlogmanager(1) to better reflect operational
   flow.

   Multiple Bugfixes. See 'ChangeLog' for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 317, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions. To see the current
schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   Be sure to run 'rddbmgr --modify' (as root) immediately after
upgrading
   to allow any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Details and source code are available at
https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/rivendell/releases.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |