[LAA] DrumGizmo 0.9.19 released
Bent Bisballe Nyeng
deva at aasimon.org
Mon Nov 23 17:30:30 CET 2020
DrumGizmo 0.9.19 Released!
DrumGizmo is an open source, multichannel, multilayered, cross-platform
drum plugin and stand-alone application. It enables you to compose drums
in midi and mix them with a multichannel approach. It is comparable to
that of mixing a real drumkit that has been recorded with a multimic setup.
This release is a feature release with some rather interesting new
features in it.
* Default midimaps now read from drumkit file so no explicit loading
of midimap are needed for kits that provide these.
* Add OSX retina display UI scaling.
* Sample selection default values improved
* UI rendering speed improvements
* New powermap feature, to make it easier to get a good natural
feeling when playing a midi-drumkit.
* Improved dgvalidater tool to include a lot more validation checks.
* Add gettext support to plugin UI with French translation.
* Per instrument voice limit feature to enable playing very fast with
low latency without the engine dropping out.
* Resampling quality (and thereby cpu usage) can now be controlled.
And a lot of bugfixes.
As usual read the detailed description of all the new shiny features,
see the detailed changelog: .
And now, without further ado, go grab 0.9.19!!! 
More information about the Linux-audio-announce