[LAA] [ANN] jack_mixer version 16 released
chris at chrisarndt.de
Thu Apr 15 00:34:16 CEST 2021
Hello beautiful free-and-libre audio people!
I'm happy to announce the new release of jack_mixer version 16!
jack_mixer is a GTK+ JACK audio mixer app with a look & handling similar
to hardware mixing desks.
You can find the project's homepage at:
The new release is also available on GitHub at:
* Internationalization (i18n) support was added, making GUI labels and
messages and the command line help translatable.
* A German translation was added.
* A French translation was added.
* A global language setting was added to the preferences.
* French and German translations of the application description were
added to the XDG desktop file.
* Some global settings where not properly persisted in the settings file
when changed in the preferences dialog (#124).
* Selecting a custom default project path in the preferences dialog via
folder selection widget did not update the path in the text entry.
* The message formatting in error dialogs was corrected and when an
error dialog is shown, the error message to printed the console now
only contains a Python traceback when the debug option is active.
* Various debug log messages received minor fixes and improvements.
* A man page for jack_mix_box was added.
* A new contributing guide was added to repository.
* The section on environment variables in jack_mixer's man page was
updated and enhanced.
* The NSM project URL was updated in various documents.
This release was created by Christopher Arndt with Olivier Humbert
providing the French translation.
Share & enjoy!
More information about the Linux-audio-announce