[LAA] Dexed MOD UI 0.2.0
daniel.appelt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:30:59 CET 2021
I am pleased to announce the release of Dexed MOD UI 0.2.0.
LV2 plugin host mod-host allows having a custom user interface (UIs) for
LV2 plugins. Dexed MOD UI provides such an UI for the well-known LV2 plugin
Dexed. It allows easy access to often used parameters.
- Encoders for algorithm and feedback
- Encoders for cutoff, resonance, and output volume
- Direct access to coarse ratio and level of each operator
- Operator labels serve as on/off switches and indicate carriers
- Algorithm visualization (work-in-progress)
- Display of name and value for the last parameter changed
- Bypass switch
- Supports LV2 ports of dcoredump and DISTRHO
Dexed MOD UI is distributed under the GPL-3.0 License, same as mod-sdk and
Project page with installation instructions on Github:
Feedback is very much welcome!
All the best,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-announce