[LAA] Rivendell v3.6.0

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Sat May 15 19:05:45 CEST 2021

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to
announce the availability of the next production release of the next
major version of Rivendell, 3.6.0. Rivendell is a full-featured radio
automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast
environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License
version 2.

From the 'NEWS' file:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   RDImport. Added the user's e-mail address to the set of addressees used
   when the '--send-mail' switch is used.

   New PyPAD Scripts. Added the following PyPAD scripts.
     'pypad_ino713_tcp' - Supports Innovonics RDS/RDBS encoders via TCP.

     'pypad_nautel' - Supports Nautel 'VS' series transmitters.

   Reconciliation Reports. Fixed a formatting bug in the
   'RadioTraffic.com Traffic Reconciliation' report type, while retaining
   the original format in a report type called
   'Original RadioTraffic.com Traffic Reconciliation (DEPRECATED)'.

   Various bug fixes. See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 347, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions. To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

*** snip snip ***

Details and source code are available at
https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/rivendell/releases <https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/rivendell/releases>.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |