[LAA] Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard 0.8.8 Released
pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 22:03:05 CEST 2022
Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is a MIDI events generator and receiver. It
doesn't produce any sound by itself, but can be used to drive a MIDI
synthesizer (either hardware or software, internal or external). You can
use the computer's keyboard to play MIDI notes, and also the mouse. You can
use the Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard to display the played MIDI notes from
another instrument or MIDI file player.
Changes in v0.8.8:
* Czech translation updated. Thanks to Pavel Fric.
* Spanish and Galician translations updated.
* Checking MIDI backends at startup with user messages when missing.
* New View menu option: Octave subscript designation.
* Fixed the wrong icon in KDE+Wayland.
* Requires: drumstick-2.7.
Compilation minimum requirements for all platforms:
* CMake 3.14
* Qt5 >= 5.9 or Qt6 >= 6.2
note: Qt6 support is still experimental
* Drumstick 2.7
Please use the mailing list <vmpk-devel at lists.sourceforge.net> for
questions and comments. Thanks.
Copyright (C) 2008-2022, Pedro López-Cabanillas and others.
License: GPL v3
More information about the Linux-audio-announce