[LAA] Brickworks 0.2.0 released

Stefano D'Angelo stefano.dangelo at orastron.com
Sun Dec 4 20:43:16 CET 2022

Hi all!

We are glad to announce that we released version 0.2.0 of Brickworks, a
music DSP toolkit that supplies you with the fundamental building blocks
for creating and enhancing audio engines on any platform.

Here' s a short list of changes:

  * Refactored API for better flexibility and performance.
  * Added wah, saturation, and pinking filter.
  * Added new example monophonic synth and two new example effects in
VST3 and WebAudio/WebAssembly formats.
  * Added more fast math routines.
  * Bug fixes, improvements, and polish.

It is fully free/open source software (GPLv3 license) and we also
currently offer commercial licenses for versions 0.x and 1.x for a
reduced price to support the project.

You can find more information on the official web page:
https://www.orastron.com/brickworks.

Best regards,

Stefano D'Angelo

Founder and CEO of Orastron - https://www.orastron.com/