[LAA] Qtractor 0.9.25 - A Winter'22 Release batch #3
Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org
Sun Jan 9 21:04:57 CET 2022
Qtractor 0.9.25 (winter'22) is released!
- Hopefully fixed an old MIDI off-timing bug noticeable only when
exporting (Track/Export Tracks/Audio...) on large buffer-sizes (>= 2K
- Clip/File Loop Set menu command is now a toggle.
- Fixed problem with punch-in/out and loop-recording being lost when
stopping the play-head right after and between the loop-start and
punch-in points, even though at least one cycle or take is through.
- Dropped autotools (autoconf, automake, etc.) build system.
- A more verbose warning question is issued, on whether to continue
saving to an existing zip/archive directory and accept to replace and
erase all its current data in the future.
- Fixed potential crash on session close or application exit, when some
plugins have been removed.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- binary package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- AppImage  package:
Wiki (outdated; help wanted, please!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
Keep having fun, on the New Year!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
More information about the Linux-audio-announce