[LAA] Brickworks unvealed, version 0.1.0 released

Stefano D'Angelo stefano.dangelo at orastron.com
Thu Nov 17 11:54:47 CET 2022

Hi all!

We are delighted to announce a new project named Brickworks: a music DSP
toolkit that supplies you with the fundamental building blocks for
creating and enhancing audio engines on any platform.

It is in an alpha development state and we just released version 0.1.0
and plan to reach 1.0.0 by the end of Q2 2023.

It is fully free/open source software (GPLv3 license) and we also
currently offer commercial licenses for versions 0.x and 1.x for a
reduced price to support the project.

You can find more information on the official web page:
https://www.orastron.com/brickworks.

Best regards,

Stefano D'Angelo

Founder and CEO of Orastron - https://www.orastron.com/