[LAA] Rivendell v3.6.6

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Sun Oct 2 21:11:16 CEST 2022

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to
announce the availability of the next production release of the next
major version of Rivendell, 3.6.6. Rivendell is a full-featured radio
automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast
environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License
version 2.

From the 'NEWS' file:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   RDCastManager. Added an Online Feed Report that displays a bulleted list
   of items for a feed on the basis of the actual posted feed XML.

   RDImport. Added the ability to load copy-split audio sets (generic and
   regional) by means of ISCI-code named files. See the '--by-isci' option
   in the rdimport(1) man page.

   RDLibrary. Restored support for CD-Text for reading CD metadata.

   Fixed a bug in the podcasting subsystem that caused episodes to be
   automatically deleted immediately after being made active if the
   'Air Date/Time' was set for the future and 'Item Expires' was set to 'No'
   in the 'Editing Item' dialog.

   Various bugfixes. See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 347, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions. To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   Be sure to run 'rddbmgr --modify' (as root) immediately after upgrading
   to allow any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Details and source code are available at
https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/rivendell/releases <https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/rivendell/releases>.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |