[linux-audio-dev] Bode Frequency Shifter and Stringphaser

Dr. Matthias Nagorni mana at suse.de
Wed Dec 4 06:02:01 UTC 2002

Hi,

Recently Frank Neumann pointed me at some very impressive CSound
algorithms implemented by Sean Costello. I was especially looking for a
digital implementation of the Bode Frequency Shifter which is among the
coolest modules you can have in a modular synthesizer. There is also a
vintage stringphaser which sounds incredible.

Writing email to Sean Costello to ask whether he would mind if his algorithms
were ported to C and published under GPL, I discovered that his email
address is no longer valid. Googling for it was unsucessful because there
are many Sean Costellos and the CSound author seems to have disappeared.

Now my question is whether anybody on this list happens to know Sean
Costello and/or knows of a valid email address of him ?

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni
SuSE GmbH