[linux-audio-dev] Echo Darla/Gina/Layla/... on Linux

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Thu Dec 5 21:32:00 UTC 2002

I have a short, simple question:

	Would anyone around here care for ALSA drivers for the Echo
	(formerly Event/Echo) line of studio audio interfaces?

(We're talking about the original Darla/Gina/Layla, as well as the
new 24 bit interfaces.)

I have an old 20 bit Layla. I have their C++ driver source, which has
been released under some BSD/MIT style licence. I have kernel hacking
experience. I still have some hard feelings, I think...

Hack or ditch?

.- Coming soon from VaporWare Inc...------------------------.
| The Return of Audiality! Real, working software. Really!  |
| Real time and off-line synthesis, scripting, MIDI, LGPL...|