[linux-audio-dev] ANN: swh-plugins 0.3.3

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Dec 6 13:28:00 UTC 2002

http://plugin.org.uk/releases/0.3.3/

Me again :) Sorry to release again so soon, but quite a few people have
asked me for the improved Bode shifter, and everyones always after more
pitch shifting options so I decided to release again.

I've added a more sophisticated Bode shifter and made quality, speed and
channel separation improvements to the old one. The outputs may even be
labelled correctly now ;)

I've also added an AM pitch shifter, which is pretty fast and for certain
source material it actually gives reasonable sounding results, much to my
supprise.

Pitch shifter:
http://plugin.org.uk/ladspa-swh/docs/ladspa-swh.html#id1433

Frequency shifter: