[linux-audio-dev] lrdf version 0.1.2

Taybin Rutkin trutkin at physics.clarku.edu
Fri Dec 6 23:16:01 UTC 2002

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Steve Harris wrote:

> examples/example.rdf contains a slighly out of date description of my
> plugins. There are some example programs that show how the API works.

Actually, those programs in there don't seem to work at all.

dumpstatements says "failed to open a file" and showtaxonomy says "failed
to parse a file".

I was also a bit confused by the README telling me to compile raptor
seperately when everything seemed to compile fine from the main directory.

Taybin
--
http://www.piratesvsninjas.com