[linux-audio-dev] Re: [Jackit-devel] 2.4.20-rc1ÂÂ + lowlat +preempt + alsa + jack = dead computer

delire delire at selectparks.net
Sat Dec 7 10:20:01 UTC 2002

audality looks good. we are currently using fmod <http://fmod.org> for a
large games based arts project that sadly had to be win32 due to the
nature of out middleware sponsorship <http://selectparks.net/acmipark.htm>

currently i am using the <http://nevrax.org> NeL engine and hope to
integrate fmod. i am however interested as to whether or not audality
will at some point support www streaming.

also, i've just ordered linux for ps2 dev kit.. looks like fun ;)

julian oliver

http://www.selectparks.net