[linux-audio-dev] Vischeck

Anthony avan at uwm.edu
Sun Dec 8 04:59:01 UTC 2002

http://www.vischeck.com/vischeck

The above link allows you to upload an image or parse a webpage thru
some software written at stanford that imitates what a colour blind
person would see. It may be worth the time for you GUI designers to
run a screenshot in it and see what 1/10 people see. Case in point: In
RTsynth it is impossible for me to tell whether a given synth is on or
off. That pixmap LED seems like a good idea, but maybe blue would be
better ;) Not that I'm picking on RTsynth. Web page designers may want
to also look at this, although the linux webpage community usually
does a good job.

--ant