[linux-audio-dev] zkm meeting recording [was: XAP and Event Outputs]

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Tue Dec 10 17:17:01 UTC 2002

Tim Hockin wrote:

> > i will be talking more about this issue at the LAD meeting in
> > karlsruhe (plug, plug :)
>
> which is impossible for Californians to attend on a budget :(

which in turn calls for an audio recording to be streamed over the
net....
/me needs to dig around a little for streaming servers.
if all else fails, i'll at least make sure we have a non-real-time
recording on linuxdj.com after the sessions.
i'm not into video, but if somebody who has the gear and the knowledge
will be at the meeting, perhaps we could do something *really spiffy*
and worthy of "kunst und medientechnologie".

matthias, do you know whether the zkm guys have video streaming
equipment around ? or could you point me to someone i should ask ?

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany