[linux-audio-dev] Plugin APIs (again)

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Wed Dec 11 04:02:01 UTC 2002

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 12:20:29AM +0000, Steve Harris wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 03:49:14PM -0800, Paul Winkler wrote:
> > Then JACK came along, and I decided to drop that idea and pursue
> > getting sfront to compile JACK clients. It works, mostly...
> > and one day I'll clean it up enough to submit to John L. to
> > distribute with sfront... really, I will... honest...
>
> Yeah, please do that would be damn useful. For rapid prototyping if
> nothing else

OK, I've finally released it ...
http://www.slinkp.com/linux/code

It patches cleanly against current sfront (0.85 I think).
Works with jack CVS of Dec. 5th.

Input isn't working currently, but output seems fine.
Input *was* working but I did a big refactoring and
must have broken something.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com